Skip to content
Pulled straight from the archives of 1995, this earth-friendly slide updates classic Teva styling with sustainably sourced materials. Engineered to adventure lighter, this retro remake employs quick-dry straps made from recycled plastic bottles and a rugged Spider Rubber outsole for durable traction.
- Best for: all-day wear, light hikes, travel
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection